· Use Of Site
· This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. InstaShelves and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if InstaShelves believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of InstaShelves and its subsidiaries.
· Shipping & Delivery
· Please allow 2 weeks turn around time. Should you need your order sooner, contact us and we may be able to expedite your order. We ship primarily via UPS ground but can also ship via FEDEX at customer request. Shipping fee not included in price.
No returns without prior notification.
Non-refundable 20% restock charge and non-refundable shipping charges on returns or exchanges.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING REFUNDS: If you wish to try out the system call for a sample. We will build, ship and bill you for one unit. Try it out and if it doesn't work for you, you can return it if you DO NOT REMOVE THE PLASTIC FILM ON THE SHELVES. Shelves returned without the original plastic film can not be resold and will not be credited back to you. The cost of the shelves will be deducted from your refund along with all shipping charges and a 20% restocking charge. That being said, our products are designed specifically for the traveling exhibitor. Having been traveling exhibitors ourselves for over 20 years, we know what it takes to get the show on the road and we have designed into our displays all the useful features and benefits you could want.
DDS and InstaShelves will not be responsible for replacements or shortages unless notified within 10 days of invoice date.
Any expedited shipping charges incurred for shortages or replacements after this time will be at customers' expense.
DDS and InstaShelves are not responsible for damage to products in shipping. If damage occurs contact carrier first, save packaging for their inspection, then give us a call.
At this time, InstaShelves ships merchandise to locations within the United States and Canada. Please contact us for other shipping destinations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
· Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Insta Shelves is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
· Sales Tax
· InstaShelves charges sales tax for orders shipped within California.
· Return Policy
· 20% non-refundable Restocking/Exchange fee applies to all returned items assuming they are returned in original condition. Original plastic coating must be on the shelves to receive a refund. If product is returned, the customer is liable for all shipping costs. No refunds after 30 days from invoice date.